Training for Fitness
Fitness is the key to success in sport. If you have searched around the net for fitness information you will know that there is a lot of information out there, and not all of it I would agree with. You will also notice that usually they are trying to sell you something. This site has heaps of information and interesting articles about fitness for sport. And the best thing ... it's all for free!
This site is about freely sharing knowledge. Some of the articles have been sourced from other authors, so you may still occasionally find some conflicting advice. The stuff here is good advice, but as you will see, in the fitness game there is more than one way to skin a cat. I suggest that you read as much as you can and make up your mind.
Over 70 training exercise descriptions ...
Some fitness facts and figures to improve you fitness and training knowledge.
Health & Nutrition
Eating the right food, particularly when training and placing extra stress on the body, is also vitally important for gaining and maintaining a healthy body
A collection of resources for the athlete or health and fitness professionals.
- Intermittent Fasting and Weight Training [Jan '23]
- Sports Impact on Romantic Life [Jan '23]
- Pilates Band Exercises for a Full-Body Workout [Jan '23]
- List of Exercise Programs [Jan '23]
- Guide to Bodybuilding [Nov '22]
- Time Management [Nov '22]
- How To Become Better In Sports [Sep '22]
- Sports ranked by fitness components [Sep '22]
- Fitness for Sports [Sep '22]
- On-Board Stretches [May '22]
- Sports Coaching
- Read the fitness entries on the sporting blog.
- Monitor your fitness levels with fitness testing.