This section is dedicated to all things concerning fitness testing, with over 400 fitness tests described, information about conducting and interpreting assessment results, plus much more.
Testing Resources (more)
- Equipment — information and links for fitness testing equipment.
- Fitness Testing Store — heaps of fitness testing items for sale.
- Fitness Testing Guide Book — free online source of all you need to know about fitness assessment.
- Fitness Testing Images — clipart, photos and video collections.
- Calculators — a wide range of fitness calculators.
Specific Groups (more)
- Sport Specific Testing — testing protocols for evaluation in specific sports.
- Home Tests — simple fitness tests that can be done at home with minimal equipment.
- Workplace Fitness Assessments — discussion and list of tests performed in the armed forces and the like.
- Fitness assessment for the Obese and Overweight, the Elderly and the Young.
- Search — search all pages of this website.
- FAQ — a list of frequently asked questions and their answers.
- Glossary — browse the glossary of fitness testing and fitness terms.
- Contact Me — if all else fails, you can always try asking me your question.
Test Procedures (more)
- All Tests — browse the complete list of over 400 fitness tests.
- Categories — tests sorted into the specific components of fitness to easily find what you are after.
- Multistage Fitness Test (Beep) — all about the popular 20m shuttle run, beep or bleep test.
- Skinfold Testing — measuring body fat levels.
- Home Testing — a series of simple fitness tests that anyone can do at home to monitor their fitness.
- See the tests in action in the fitness testing video section.
Latest Pages Added
- Exercise Modes [Nov '22]
- Walking Tests [Nov '22]
- UA Combine [Sept '22]
- Whole body-washdown sweat analysis [Jul '22]
- Sweat Analysis Methods [Jul '22]
- Biometric Sweat Monitoring [Jul '22]
- Ideal Body Mass (BMI) [May '22]
- BMI Norms [Feb '22]
- Breath Holding Test [Dec '21]
- US Navy Seals Assessments [Dec '21]