Complete Fitness Testing
This section is dedicated to all things concerning fitness testing, with over 400 fitness tests described, information about conducting and interpreting assessment results, plus much more.
Testing Resources (more)
- Equipment — information and links for fitness testing equipment.
- Fitness Testing Store — heaps of fitness testing items for sale.
- Fitness Testing Guide Book — free online source of all you need to know about fitness assessment.
- Fitness Testing Images — clipart, photos and video collections.
- Calculators — a wide range of fitness calculators.
Specific Groups (more)
- Sport Specific Testing — testing protocols for evaluation in specific sports.
- Home Tests — simple fitness tests that can be done at home with minimal equipment.
- Workplace Fitness Assessments — discussion and list of tests performed in the armed forces and the like.
- Fitness assessment for the Obese and Overweight, the Elderly and the Young.
Test Procedures (more)
- All Tests — browse the complete list of over 400 fitness tests.
- Categories — tests sorted into the specific components of fitness to easily find what you are after.
- Multistage Fitness Test (Beep) — all about the popular 20m shuttle run, beep or bleep test.
- Skinfold Testing — measuring body fat levels.
- Home Testing — a series of simple fitness tests that anyone can do at home to monitor their fitness.
- See the tests in action in the fitness testing video section.
Latest Pages Added
- Exercise Modes [Nov '22]
- Walking Tests [Nov '22]
- UA Combine [Sept '22]
- Whole body-washdown sweat analysis [Jul '22]
- Sweat Analysis Methods [Jul '22]
- Biometric Sweat Monitoring [Jul '22]
- Ideal Body Mass (BMI) [May '22]
- BMI Norms [Feb '22]
- Breath Holding Test [Dec '21]
- US Navy Seals Assessments [Dec '21]