You should not just believe everything they hear or read. Here are some of the things you may have heard about fitness and health, which may or may not be true. Often what you hear is somewhat correct, but maybe taken out of context, or twisted to sell a certain product or support a certain point of view.
- Muscle Fitness Myth: If you don’t exercise, your muscles turn to fat - true or false?
- Squat Danger Myth: Squat weight-lifting exercises are bad for the knees - true or false?
- Six-Pack Myth: doing hundreds of abdominal curls will give me a six-pack - true or false?
- Daily Exercise Myth: You should not exercise every day - true or false?
- Sit-Up Myth: You should not do straight legged sit ups - true or false?
- Food and nutrition myths
- Weight loss myths
- Sports Nutrition Myths
- Improve your fitness knowledge with more fitness facts