Home Fitness Programs
It is not easy to get fit and stay fit. However, it is easy to make excuses - you cannot get to the gym, you have no time, you can't afford it, or the weather may not be suitable to get outdoors and exercise. There is no excuse to avoid exercising totally, here is information about exercises that you can do at home with limited equipment, which can easily slot into your busy schedule.
- The 7-Minute Workout — a popular high-intensity circuit training workout designed for those with limited time and budget.
- Home Exercise List — a list of exercises and descriptions of how to perform these simple drills at home, using minimal equipment that you can find around the house.
- Home Exercise Routine — using the simple home exercises listed above, here is a basic exercise training routine that you can use to help boost your fitness.
- Cheap Home Weights — some ideas on how you can create weights using everyday items from around the home.
- Free Exercise — some ideas of where you can go to get an effective training workout without joining a gym. Other than using the home exercises, you can get outdoors and test yourself against mother nature and get some fresh air too.
Home Fitness Articles
Here are a few articles with more information about keeping fit on a budget and you may not even have to leave your home.
- How To Stay Fit While Working From Home
- Get A Great Workout At Home (Even On A Small Budget)
- Portable Home Workout Products — easy to carry and easy to store home workout products.
- Want To Workout Without a Gym? A strength-training workout without the need of expensive machines.
- Resistance training with your dog — a fun list of resistance exercises you can do with your dog.
- P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program
- All fitness exercise database
- Fitness Testing at home
- Body weight Exercise List.