Staying healthy and living longer is one of the most important benefits of fitness training. Eating the right food, particularly when training and placing extra stress on the body, is also vitally important for gaining and maintaining a healthy body.
Health Benefits of Cardiovascular Training
- Strengthens your heart
- Helps you lose weight and reduce fat
- Increases your endurance
more about the Benefits of Exercise
Health and Nutrition Articles
Before you start an exercise program, you should make sure your body is ready for it. Take the PARQ Physical Readiness Questionnaire. Once you get the go ahead, follow these articles below for some tips and advice on doing the right thing and becoming more healthy.
- Exercise: why you should do it — a good argument to exercise.
- 10 Reasons For You To Definitely Start Exercising
- Family Fitness — keeping fit and healthy with your family.
- Holiday Fitness — staying fit during the holiday season.
- Exercise Nutrition — a guide to understanding the role of nutrition in fitness.
- Healthy Living: simple steps to a better life — guidelines for a healthy life through fitness and diet.
- Your Fitness Needs — a milestone-by-milestone description of a woman's physical activity needs.
- Exercise for Weight Loss — the primary aim of training for many people is to lose weight, and there are many things you can do to make it work right.
- Post-Pregnancy Exercise — what you can and cannot do after giving birth to get you back in shape.
- Nutrition for Health — advice on healthy eating.
- All about Weight Loss — diet information
- Sports Medicine and Health