World Series of Baseball
The World Series is the end of season championship contest of the Major League Baseball based in North America, played in October/November each year.
The winner of the series is determined by a best-of-seven game playoff between the winners of each of the baseball leagues - The American League and the National League.
- See the list of previous winning teams and mvp winners
- World Series Trivia
- About the Commissioner's Trophy, which is awarded to the winning team of the World Series.
- Ticket Sales Information
- Other Major Baseball Tournaments
- For more information about the sport of baseball, go here.
- International Baseball Calendar
- About the Baseball World Classic / Cup and other major sporting events