Sports at the 1900 Olympic Games
The 1900 Olympic games were held in Paris, France. There were 19 sports on the program, an extra ten more than the first modern Olympic Games in 1896. The sports of weightlifting and wrestling were dropped, and these added: Archery, Basque pelota, Cricket, Croquet, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Polo, Rowing, Rugby union, Sailing, Tug of war (and Water Polo as part of Aquatics).
List of sports for the 1900 Olympics
- Aquatics (Swimming and Water Polo)
- Basque Pelota
- Cycling (Road & Track)
- Gymnastics (Artistic)
- Rugby union
- Tug of war
- list of sports for every Olympiad
- number of sports at each Olympiad
- The changes to the sports program for each Olympiad
- See details of sport selections
- About Discontinued Olympic Sports.
- How sports are selected for the Olympics