The Olympic Games
- Gold, Silver, Bronze - it is not always that simple [Aug '21]
- Transgender Olympic Participants [Aug '21]
- First Olympic Gold Medal Winners from Each Country [May '21]
- Windsurfing at the Olympics [Apr '21]
- Collecting Olympic Memorabilia [Apr '21]
- 2032 Olympic Games [Apr '21]
- Skateboarding at the Olympics [Apr '21]
- 3x3 Basketball at the Olympics [Apr '21]
- Parkour at the Olympics [Apr '21]
- Tokyo Trivia [Apr '21]
- Oldest and Youngest competitors for each sport [Apr '21]
- History of the Olympic Villages [Mar '21]
This site contains interesting facts and fun things to do with the Summer Olympic Games throughout the ages.
- Olympic Games history and the list of mascots.
- There are famous and not so famous Quotes from Olympians or about Olympians.
- There is an extensive list of Olympic Trivia sorted by year, plus a list of firsts.
- Read profiles of Past Olympic Champions, the oldest and youngest and even some Royalty.
- Medal tables from every year, with analysis and other info about medals and medalists.
- And heaps of links to other Olympic information, posters, athlete highlights, media and books to purchase.
- Science and the Olympics - technology involvement at the Olympics, and analysis of athlete body size and shape.
The Olympic Motto
In 1921, Pierre de Coubertin, the founder of the modern Olympic Games, borrowed a Latin phrase from his friend, Father Henri Didon, for the Olympic motto: Citius, Altius, Fortius ("Faster, Higher, Stronger"). The moto was updated in 2021, it now reads "Faster, Higher, Stronger - Together"
- Don't forget to check out this fascinating section on Discontinued Olympic Sports, Demonstration sports and other Olympics Sites.
- Try our Olympic Games Quiz Questions on the Quiz Section. There are also Olympic Games Polls.
- See the section on Australia at the Olympic Games
- Information about Olympic Pin Collecting.
- Nutrition at the Olympics.
- Collecting Olympic Memorabilia
- Some Olympic symbols and images in the clip-art section, and Olympic Games public domain images.
- Read the Olympics entries on the sporting blog.
- Art and the Olympic Games.
- Olympic Games videos.