Here are all the 'Q' sports from over 800 sports listed on our complete list of sports. The most well known Q sport is Quidditch, however that is just a fictional sport. The non-wizard version of the game (with no flying on broomsticks) is called Muggle Quidditch. Quoits is a game rather than a sport, but the lesser known multi-sport of Quadrathlon is definitely a Q sport.
Here we have a short description of just the sports starting with the letter 'Q' - and there are not many! If there is a sport missing or some information is incorrect, please make a comment below.
- Qianball — a racket and ball sport developed in China which can be best described as a mix of aspects from tennis and squash.
- Quadrathlon — an endurance sports event composed of the four individual disciplines of swimming, kayaking, cycling and running - also called quadriathlon.
- Quidditch — the sport invented for the Harry Potter books has been adapted for the real world. See Muggle Quidditch.
- Quoits — a traditional target throwing game in which rings are thrown at a target spike, the aim is to get them as close as possible to the target.
- Alphabetical list of all sports