Here are all the 'X' sports from over 800 sports listed on our complete list of sports. There are not many X sports, and we have expanded the list a little by including the cross-country events that are sometimes shortened to XC - XC Skiing, XC Mountain Biking, and XC Running. A true X sport is Xare.
Click the sport names for more details of the sports. If there is a sport missing or some information is incorrect, please make a comment below.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Xare — a racket sport, a form of Basque pelota, where players face each other across a net that is strung across the middle of an indoor court.
- XC Skiing — races over snow-covered terrain while wearing skis.
- XC Mountain Biking — off-road cycling races over rough terrain.
- XC Running — distance running races over natural terrain.
- Xingyiquan or Xing Yi Quan — is one of the major "internal" styles of Chinese martial arts (probably not a sport).
- Xiangqi - a strategy board game for two players. It is one of the most popular board games in China, and is also called Chinese chess. (probably not a sport).
W Sports <--- Compete List ----> Y Sports
- Alphabetical list of all sports
- what is a sport?