Here are all the 'Y' sports from over 800 sports listed on our complete list of sports. A popular recreational sport starting with Y is Yachting, but a much more interesting sports are Yak Polo and Yukigassen (snowball fighting).
Here we have a short description of just the sports starting with the letter 'Y', and a link to more information. If there is a sport missing or some information is incorrect, please make a comment below.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Yachting — a term for sailing
- Yağlı Güreş — Turkish for Oil Wrestling, also called grease wrestling. In this form of wrestling the wrestlers cover themselves in oil. It is the national sport of Türkiye.
- Yak Polo — a Mongolian variation of the sport Polo played on yaks instead of on horses.
- Yotsudama — a variation of Four-Ball carom billiards played in East Asia.
- Yo-Yo — the competition version of playing with a yo-yo.
- Yubi Lakpi — a seven-a-side traditional football game with similarities to rugby played in Manipur, India, using a coconut.
- Yukigassen — a snowball fighting competition played between two teams with seven players each, originated in Japan.
X Sports <--- Compete List ----> Z Sports
- Alphabetical list of all sports