Sports at the 1936 Olympic Games
The 1936 Olympic games were held in Berlin, Germany. There were 19 sports on the program, five more than in 1932. The sports of basketball, canoeing, handball, football and polo were added to the program.
List of sports for the 1936 Olympics
- Aquatics (Swimming, Diving and Water Polo)
- Cycling (Road & Track)
- Field Hockey
- Gymnastics (Artistic)
- Modern Pentathlon
- Weight Lifting
- Wrestling (Greco-Roman and Freestyle)
- list of sports for every Olympiad
- number of sports at each Olympiad
- The changes to the sports program for each Olympiad
- See details of sport selections
- About Discontinued Olympic Sports.
- How sports are selected for the Olympics