Sports at the 1932 Olympic Games
The 1932 Olympic games were held in Los Angeles, USA. There were 14 sports on the program, the same number of sports as in 1928, however one sport was added (shooting) and another dropped (football).
List of sports for the 1932 Olympics
- Aquatics (Swimming, Diving and Water Polo)
- Cycling (Road & Track)
- Field Hockey
- Gymnastics (Artistic)
- Modern Pentathlon
- Weight Lifting
- Wrestling (Greco-Roman and Freestyle)
- list of sports for every Olympiad
- number of sports at each Olympiad
- The changes to the sports program for each Olympiad
- See details of sport selections
- About Discontinued Olympic Sports.
- How sports are selected for the Olympics