Home of Cricket
Cricket - my favorite sport to watch. If you are a newcomer to the game of cricket, you may want to read this nice summary of the game.
- Hydration and Heat in Cricket [Sep '20]
- Three Team Cricket (3TC) [Jun '20]
- What is it called? [Jun '20]
- Run-a-Three cricket fitness test [Feb '19]
- Cricket Events Calendar [Jan '19]
- Warm-up for cricket [Aug '18]
- The new 100-Ball Format [Aug '18]
- USA Cricket Combine [Feb '18]
- T10 Matches [Jan '18]
- Super Sixes [Jan '18]
- Twenty20 - Is it cricket? Here is a review of the fastest form of the game, and about the World Twenty20 and the IPL. See also the list of major tournaments.
- Novel Types: Now there are also T10 and 100-ball formats. And the latest -Three Team Cricket!
- Test Matches - list of test playing countries and cricket grounds
- Profiles - Check out the profile of 'The Don', and an article about him. There are other profiles of cricketers.
- Fitness for cricket - Fitness plays a small though significant part in the success of a cricketer. On this site you will find information about being fit for cricket and fitness testing and training for cricket. See also about warm-up for cricket and psychology tips for cricketers.
- Science: Hydration and Heat in Cricket
- Playing Cricket - Equipment and Technology, and how to get out!
- More on Cricket - there are also books for sale in the Cricket online store, and a bit of fun about Backyard, Beach and French Cricket. There are also several categories of Cricket Images. See some cricket quotes. What is cricket called around the world?
- Funny cricket quotes
- Read the cricket entries on the sporting blog.
- The Cricket World Cup is played every four years.
- International Cricket Calendar
- Did you know that Cricket was an Olympic sport in 1900?
- Cricket has also been part of the Commonwealth Games.
- Polls about cricket
- Who Is The Fittest Cricket Player Ever?
- Rate your Cricket Heroes
- Profiles of legendary cricket players
- Can we find out who is the greatest ever cricketer?