Cricket Funny Sporting Quotes
Below is my top 10 list of favorite funny quotes from the sport of cricket. See also our collection of other (not funny) quotes about cricket.
- "The other advantage England have got when Phil Tufnell is bowling is that he is not fielding."
- "They came to see me bat not you bowl"
- "I bowl so slowly that if I don't like a ball I can run after it and bring it back"
- "I can't really say I'm batting badly. I'm not batting long enough to be batting badly"
- "This is Cunis at the Vauxhall End. Cunis—a funny sort of name. Neither one thing nor the other"
- "I don't ask Kathy to face Michael Holding. So I don't see why I should be changing nappies."
- "A very small crowd here today. I can count the people on one hand. Can't be more than 30"
- "The Port Elizabeth ground is more of a circle than an oval. It is long and square"
- "Cricket is a game played by 11 fools and watched by 11,000 fools,"
- "The only person who would call for a run and wish his partner good luck at the same time"