- World Cup Hosts in 2027 and 2031 [Nov '21]
- India hosts in 2023 [Jul '13]
- Women's WC: history, results and trivia [Jan '10]
- About the cups in 2011, 2015 & 2019 [Feb '08]
- Award Winners [Mar '07]
- 2007 venue information [Mar '07]
- 2007 tournament seedings & schedule [Feb '07]
- West Indies 2007 [Dec '06]
- Cricket World Cup History
- About the World Cup Trophy
The International Cricket Council (ICC) Cricket World Cup is the major international championship of one-day cricket, and the world's fourth-largest sporting event. The event is contested by all Test-playing nations plus some qualifiers. (see about the T20 World Cup)
The inaugural championship was held in 1975, and the event has been held approximately every four years since (see list of hosts).
The last Cricket World Cup was held in England and Wales in 2019. The next, in 2023, will be hosted by India.
There is also a T20 World Cup for men and another for women.
- Information from each event and about each country that has participated.
- World Cup Trivia, History, Awards, Firsts and list of winners.
- About the World Cup trophy
- Buy books about the Cricket World Cup.
- Women's Cricket World Cup.
- Learn more about the sport of Cricket.
- See other major cricket events, including the T20 World Cup for men and one for women.
- International Cricket Calendar
- Cricket clipart of equipment and players.
- Read the cricket entries on the sporting blog.