Sports at the 1904 Olympic Games
The 1904 Olympic games were held in St Louis, USA. There were 16 sports on the program, three less than 1900. The sports dropped were Basque pelota, cricket, croquet, equestrian, polo, Rugby union, sailing, shooting. Added were lacrosse, roque, weightlifting, wrestling, boxing (and also Diving as part of Aquatics).
List of sports for the 1904 Olympics
- Aquatics (Swimming and Diving)
- Cycling (Road & Track)
- Gymnastics (Artistic)
- Tug of war
- Wrestling (Freestyle)
- list of sports for every Olympiad
- number of sports at each Olympiad
- The changes to the sports program for each Olympiad
- See details of sport selections
- About Discontinued Olympic Sports.
- How sports are selected for the Olympics