Major League Soccer Combine
The Major League Player Combine was held each year leading up to the SuperDraft. The combine was discontinued in 2020. The participants were selected by a committee of MLS coaches and NCAA Division I coaches from every conference. After a day of fitness testing, the players formed teams and played a series of matches under the eyes of MLS coaches and staff. See the MLS Combine fitness test results: 2012 (part results), 2013 (top 5), and top 10 for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. You can also see the table of best results from 2013-2019.
Caribbean Player Combine
The first Caribbean Player Combine was held in 2014, from January 2-4. It was held at the Antigua Recreation Grounds in St. John's, Antigua. Players aged 18-21, from 16 different Caribbean nations, were hoping to get noticed and get an invitation to the MLS Combine the following week.
There were just three fitness tests conducted at the MLS Combine.
- Table of top MLS combine results
- Fitness Testing for Football (Soccer)
- Poll about the fitness components for soccer
- Soccer SPARQ fitness testing rating system.
- Fitness testing for the US Women’s National Soccer Team
- Fitness testing for other sports
- Comparison of combines tests from various sports
- Other sport combines: AFL, NHL, NFL, NBA, NRFL
- Who Is The Fittest Footballer (Soccer Player) Ever?
- Fitness for Soccer