Sports at the 1912 Olympic Games
The 1912 Olympic games were held in Stockholm, Sweden. There were 14 sports on the program, dropping from 22 at the 1908 Games. Added were equestrian, modern pentathlon, dropped were archery, boxing, field hockey, lacrosse, jeu de paume, polo, rackets, rugby union, water motorsports, figure skating.
List of sports for the 1912 Olympics
- Aquatics (Swimming, Diving and Water Polo)
- Cycling (Road & Track)
- Gymnastics (Artistic)
- Modern Pentathlon
- Tug of war
- Wrestling (Greco-Roman and Freestyle)
- Demonstration Sports of the 1912 Olympics
- list of sports for every Olympiad
- number of sports at each Olympiad
- The changes to the sports program for each Olympiad
- See details of sport selections
- About Discontinued Olympic Sports.
- How sports are selected for the Olympics