Nutrition & Health When Eating Out
When you travel away from home, eating healthy food can be a challenge. You may not have the variety that you have at home, and you may have to resort to eating at restaurants which can be high in fat and low in nutrients. In some countries you also need to be careful about food hygiene and bacterial contamination of food in order to stay healthy.
- A Guide to Dining Out – Good and Bad Menu Choices when eating at restaurants
- Tips For Healthy Restaurant Eating — some ideas of how you can make the most of what the restaurant has to offer.
- Healthy Guide to Eating Take Out — some ideas for a variety of food choices when eating fast food.
- Eating at McDonalds — making a healthy choice at maccas.
- Food Safety — Foods and water can be a source of contamination and have the potential to make you sick if care is not taken.
- Travel & Nutrition
- See Sport Nutrition & Travel section.
- McDonalds around the world.