Replacing lost fuel and fluids after exercise can be very important in your recovery and preparation for the next time you compete. Here are some articles about post-exercise nutrition.
Post-Exercise Recovery Articles
- Post-Exercise Strategies — ideas to replace the lost fuels and aid recovery after exercise.
- Milk for Rehydration and Recovery — using milk as a rehydration solution may also help to fulfill protein and carbohydrate needs of an athlete post-exercise.
- Sweets for Recovery — are sweets any good for recovery after exercise?
- Optimizing Post-Workout Nutrition — an interview with John M. Berardi.
- Which Is Better after a Run – Eating Fast Food or Nothing at all?
- Fuel for Exercise — nutrition strategies pre, post and during exercise.
- Post-Exercise Recovery Methods