Single Leg Hops Equipment Required:
none, just yourself and a nice stretch of beach
- Start by with a short run, then leap off one leg as long and as high as possible by driving your knee upward as you push off the ground with your opposite foot.
- In the air, bring the take-off foot forward so to land on the same foot again.
- Upon landing, swing the other leg through and leap again.
- Do a total of six bounds.
- You can then turn around and return in the direction you can, this time hopping on the opposite leg
Key points to remember
- Warm up before any exercise program. At the beach, a run and some stretches is a good way to start.
- If it is sunny, don't forget to cover yourself up with a hat or some sunscreen. If it is hot, be sure to drink lots of water to stay well hydrated.