Dromedary Droop Exercise
- To strengthen your back
Equipment Required: a firm but not hard surface such as an exercise mat
- Start on your hands and knees, with your back in a natural relaxed position (don't let your spine sag).
- Keep your head and neck aligned with your spine.
- By tightening your abdomen and buttocks, push your back up into a hump, and drop your head down.
- Hold this position for a couple of seconds before slowly returning to the starting position
- Repeat this action several times