Incline Dumbbell Bicep Curls
Equipment Required: two equal weighted dumbbells, incline bench.
- Start by sitting on an incline bench and holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Let your arms hang at your sides and with palms facing each other.
- Your feet should be flat on the floor.
- Bend at the elbow and curl both dumbbells simultaneously up to shoulder level, rotating the hand inward during the curl.
- After a short pause, slowly lower the weights to the starting position.
Key points to remember
- At the top of the movement, the palm should be facing your shoulder.
- Keep the abdominals tight and the lower back in a neutral position.
- The movement should be performed in a slow and controlled manner.
- For variation, the arms may be used alternatively.
- Other biceps exercises include dumbbell concentration curls, barbell curls