Which sports are rated highest for flexibility? This list is based on the ratings of the factors of success considered most important by visitors to this website. The ratings are still being recorded (list from December 2019), so the list order may change over time.
Although over 50 of the world's major sports have been analyzed, there may be others that were not included and could also be ranked highly too. You can add your own rating for sports. The flexibility sports ranking list by the expert panel from ESPN may provide a more reliable list.
The top two ranked sports diving and gymnastics fully deserve to be ranked high.
- Sports ranked by other factors of success
- Sporting components of athleticism
- A discussion about the Components of Fitness
- What is the Fittest Sport?
- Sport Specific Fitness
- Sport Specific Fitness Testing
- Sports and Fitness Top-10s
Commenting is closed on this page, though you can read some previous comments below which may answer some of your questions.
- Kelly jones (2014)
I have done 9 of these sports and they are all flexibility
- Shouldn't cheer leading be on that list? (from rylee mller, Jan 2013)
- What!? Diving,shooting,jockey and ultra endurance events don't have nearly as much flexibility needed for gymnastics. (from josh, Jan 2012)
- Yes u need flexibility for netball (from kerry, Jan 2012)
- You need flexibility for dancing. (from Katie, July 2011)