Exercise is well known to help improve fitness and sporting performance, as well as aiding in weight loss. There are many other benefits of exercise. The articles below discuss the benefits of exercise for disease prevention and improving body function.
- Weight Loss: We have all heard a million times the health benefits of losing weight, and how exercise and sports can help in this endeavor.
- Brain Function: Regular fitness and exercise positively impact the body, making the brain function better, and aid better learning.
- Diabetes: It is possible to prevent Type-2 Diabetes naturally with balanced nutrition and basic exercise, and other lifestyle changes.
- Asthma: I find it hard to breathe when I exercise — is that asthma?
- Immune System: Nutrition and Immunity in athletes.
- Benefits of Exercise
- Sports as Therapy: When your body is kept healthy, it can help maintain emotional health
- Sports Medicine