Sports Medicine for Health & Disease
Exercise is well known to help improve fitness and sporting performance, as well as aiding in weight loss. There are many other benefits of exercise. The articles below discuss the benefits of exercise for disease prevention and improving body function.
- Weight Loss: We have all heard a million times the health benefits of losing weight, and how exercise and sports can help in this endeavor.
- Brain Function: Regular fitness and exercise positively impact the body, making the brain function better, and aid better learning.
- Diabetes: How To Prevent Type 2 Diabetes using diet and exercise to stay healthy.
- Asthma: I find it hard to breathe when I exercise — is that asthma?
- Back Pain: Questions about back pain — a physiotherapist answers these common questions.
- Immune System: Nutrition and Immunity in athletes