Brazil, 2014 | Schedule | Cities | Stadia | Results | Goal Scorers
The 20th FIFA World Cup was held in 2014 in Brazil. The event took place between June and July 2014. It was the second time that Brazil had hosted the competition, the first was in 1950. Brazil became the fifth country to have hosted the FIFA World Cup twice (the others are Mexico, Italy, France and Germany). It was also the first World Cup to have been held in South America since the 1978 FIFA World Cup in Argentina and the first time consecutive World Cups have been staged in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Teams that qualified, the group draw and the game schedule.
- Match Results
- Goal Scorers
- Stadia that hosted games in Brazil.
- Cities that hosted Games in Brazil.
- Team Lists and Nicknames.
- Prize Money: The total prize money: US$576 million. Preparation costs for Each Team: US$1.5 million. Once at the tournament, the winning team was awarded US$35 million, down to US$8 million to each team eliminated at the group stage (16 teams). See more about World Cup cash prizes.
- History of Brazil at the World Cup.
- List of all World Cup Host Countries
- Who was predicted to win in Brazil
- FIFA World Cup Home
- Brazil also hosted the 2016 Olympic Games
- About Sport in Brazil