English teenager Jude Bellingham scored a goal at the 2022 World Cup. At 19 years and 145 days, he is just outside the list of the top-10 youngest scorers in World Cup history.
The youngest player in World Cup history to have scored a goal is Pelé, who scored against Wales in 1958 when aged just 17 years and 239 days old. The youngest player to appear at the World Cup was Northern Ireland's Norman Whiteside, who was just 17 years and 41 days old in 1982.
Top-10 List of the Youngest Scorers
|1||17 years, 239 days||Pelé||Brazil||1958|
|2||18 years, 93 days||Manuel Rosas||Mexico||1930|
|3||18 years, 190 days||Michael Owen||England||1998|
|4||18 years, 197 days||Nicolae Kovács||Romania||1930|
|5||18 years, 231 days||Dmitry Sychev||Russia||2002|
|6||18 years, 357 days||Lionel Messi||Argentina||2006|
|7||19 years, 25 days||Julian Green||USA||2014|
|8||19 years, 65 days||Divock Origi||Belgium||2014|
|9||19 years, 88 days||Martin Hoffman||East Germany||1974|
|10||19 years, 92 days||Constantin Stanciu||Romania||1930|
- World Cup Records
- List of the youngest players to appear at the World Cup
- List of the Fastest Goal Scorers at the World Cup
- Goal Scoring Trivia
- Top goal scorers from Brazil 2014, Russia 2018 and Qatar 2022
- South Africa 2010 goal scorers list.
- Complete Germany 2006 goal scorers list.
- List of World Cup Top Goal Scorers (total goals)
- List of the Oldest and Youngest players at the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup awards, including the Golden Ball Winners (best player)