Fitness Testing Protocols for Adults
Here are some fitness testing protocols that are in use. See also example testing protocols.
Athlete Test Protocols
- Home Tests — fitness tests that can be performed with minimal equipment by anyone at home.
- P90x — about the fitness test which is part of the P90x training and weight loss 90 day program.
- F45 playoffs — a 10 minute fitness test from F45: 10 stations, 45 seconds work per station, 15 secs rest.
- Sport Specific — large variations in the physical demands required to compete in different sports. See also about fitness testing for Sports Combines.
General Population Test Protocols
- Home Tests — simple fitness tests that can be done at home with minimal equipment.
- Workplace Fitness Assessments — discussion and list of tests performed in the armed forces and the like.
- Eurofit for Adults — European test battery for adults.
- ALPHA-Fit— designed to assess the health-related fitness status of those aged 18-65.
Download your free copy of the Topend Sports' Fitness Testing Guide — a guide for you to plan, conduct, analyze and interpret fitness testing of athletes.
- Fitness Testing for Specific Populations
- Example Fitness Testing Protocols
- Index to the Fitness Testing Guide
- Fitness Testing Kit — essential items for your fitness assessment.
- Fitness Test Results Recording Sheet — standard blank sheet for recording results.
- list of fitness tests