PACER Test cd
The PACER Test (full name the Progressive Aerobic Cardiovascular Endurance Run) is a maximal aerobic fitness test. It is a variation of the Beep Test, and is part of the FitnessGram and Brockport Physical Fitness test battery. Here is information about buying the PACER Test cd. You can also read a description of how to conduct the PACER test.
The PACER Test cd
The PACER test cd comes as a 15 meter or 20 meter version. The PACER Test is part of FitnessGram, and the test cd also includes the cadence tracks for the sit-up and push-up test that is part of that test battery.
Each cd includes the following 5 tracks:
- Track 1 - PACER Test (w/music version A)
- Track 2 - PACER Test (w/music version B)
- Track 3 - Curl-Up Cadence
- Track 4 - Push-Up Cadence
- Track 5 - PACER Test (w/o music)
Buying the cd
We do not sell the product directly from this website, just provide links to sites where you can buy it.
The updated 5th edition is also available in our store (supplied by Amazon): Fitnessgram/Activitygram Test Administration Manual which includes a DVD with video clips and the PACER test cd.
the 15 Meter PACER test cd, and the 20 Meter PACER test cd. are no longer available from the Publisher Human Kinetics.
- How to conduct the PACER test and the FitnessGram sit-up and push-up test
- The conversion chart to assist converting scores on the 15m PACER to a 20m score.
- A sit-up and push-up audio file at the correct pace of 20 per minute.
- PACER Test 15m & 20m Levels and Speeds.
- Modified beep tests
- Variations of the Beep Test
- About the FitnessGram
- About Brockport Physical Fitness test battery
- Other fitness testing products
BEEP TEST PACKAGE - only $10
The 20m Beep Test (male & female voices) + Training Levels + 'Beeps Only' track + Excel Spreadsheet + eBook Guide (PARQ, consent form, test recording sheet, warm-up, tips, norms + much more!)
The ultimate beep test package, including two versions of the beep test audio file (male and female voice), an audio track with only the beeps (no voices), 8 audio tracks for training at specific test levels, an Excel spreadsheet with an offline calculator and tables for recording, analyzing and presenting results, a 12-page eBook beep test guide which includes a PARQ, informed consent form, and test recording sheet plus much more. All these files are available individually for $5 each, or even better get them all for $10. Check out the details.