15m PACER Test Table
Here is a table of the number of shuttles required to run for each level of the 15m PACER Test test, with calculations for the speeds, times and distances for each level. This table is based on the official PACER test recording. There are some files found online which do not match these timings. See also a comparision of the 15 and 20m PACER levels.
15 Meter PACER Test Details
|Level||Shuttles||running speed (km/h)||time per shuttle (s)||Total level time (s)||Cumulative Time (min:seconds)||Distance per level (m)||Cumulative Distance (m)|
- See a similar table for another 15m beep test which has very different timings.
- A comparision of the 15 and 20m PACER levels.
- PACER Test 15m & 20m Conversion
- The 20m PACER Test is part of the FitnessGram and Brockport Test battery.
- Details about the 15m PACER Test
- Buy the 20m or 15m PACER test cd
- Read our guide to variations of the beep / bleep test
- The complete guide to the beep test for comprehensive information about the beep test.
BEEP TEST PACKAGE - only $10
The 20m Beep Test (male & female voices) + Training Levels + 'Beeps Only' track + Excel Spreadsheet + eBook Guide (PARQ, consent form, test recording sheet, warm-up, tips, norms + much more!)
The ultimate beep test package, including two versions of the beep test audio file (male and female voice), an audio track with only the beeps (no voices), 8 audio tracks for training at specific test levels, an Excel spreadsheet with an offline calculator and tables for recording, analyzing and presenting results, a 12-page eBook beep test guide which includes a PARQ, informed consent form, and test recording sheet plus much more. All these files are available individually for $5 each, or even better get them all for $10. Check out the details.