Decaf coffee is better for you than regular coffee, true or false?
THIS IS MOSTLY TRUE
- Decaffeinated coffee does not contain caffeine. Caffeine is not good for you as it is addictive, and it over-stimulates and dehydrates the body.
- However, decaf still contains several of regular coffee's other unhealthy ingredients
- Caffeine is detrimental to one’s health - Myth?
- Coffee, Caffeine & Fitness — a discussion on the benefits of caffeine on sports performance.
- Caffeine content of food and drinks
- Caffeine — Is it good or bad for us?
- More Health and Nutrition Myths
- Fitness and Weight Loss Myth