Running in Place
The Run in Place Exercise is a simple whole body aerobic exercise, requiring no equipment other than a stopwatch to time yourself. This exercise is part of the 7-minute workout.
Equipment Required: none
- Run on the same spot for 30 seconds.
- Bring your knees up as high as you can with each step.
- Try not to lean back
- Stay on the balls of your feet
- Focus on lifting your knees up and down rapidly.
- Continue for 30 seconds.
- To increase the intensity, increase the tempo and increase the amount of knee lift.