Home Lateral Raise
This exercise is part of the home fitness program, fitness you can do at home with minimal equipment.
Equipment Required: 2 x bottles
- Fill the bottles with water or sand.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, holding a bottle in each hand by your sides.
- Raise the weights laterally until they reach the height of your shoulders.
- Have you elbows slightly bent for the whole movement.
- Repeat 8-12 times.
Key points to remember
- Don't start the movement with a swing - make sure you move in a nice fluid motion
- Breathe in as you raise the arms, and out as they are lowered.
- You can change the intensity of this exercise by modifying the amount of water in the bottles, or using another weighted object.