There are a few international events in which the sporting events revolve around the beach and similar activities.
- World Beach Games — first event scheduled for 2017, then moved to 2019. The event is to be organized by the Association of National Olympic Committees (ANOC). The inaugural World Beach Games in Qatar brings you to the hustle and bustle of the sea with all the fun and frolic of the beach.
- South American Beach Games — a biennial multi-beach-sport event in which South American countries compete. The event is overseen by the South American Sports Organization (ODESUR).
- African Beach Games — a continental multi-sport event held among athletes from the Africa. The first event was held in June 2019.
- Asian Beach Games — a multi-sport event to be held every two or four years among athletes representing countries from Asia.
- Mediterranean Beach Games — consist only water sports and beach sports, held every 4 years since 2015.
- International University Beach Games —
- Arab University Games for Beach Sports — held in 2016
- South Asian Beach Games - has been held once, in 2011 in Hambantota Sri Lanka
- List of Beach Sports — sports played at the beach or in sand
- Olympic Beach Volleyball
- Surfing at the Olympics — coming soon
- About the Nude Beach Olympics (unusual sports)
- Other International Multi-Events
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.