Beach Volleyball at the Olympics
Beach volleyball was first introduced at the 1992 Games as a demonstration sport (or was it?), becoming an official sport four years later at the Olympic Games in 1996. Indoor volleyball has been officially played at the Olympic Games since 1964, though it appeared earlier as a demonstration sport.
- US player Karch Kiraly is the only player who has won both indoor and beach volleyball Olympic gold medals.
- The best all-time performing beach volleyball player at the Olympic Games is US player Kerri Walsh with three gold and one bronze from 2004 to 2016. See more on the Greatest Volleyball Players at the Olympics.
- Beach Volleyball at the 1992 Olympics
- About volleyball at the Olympics
- See also Indoor Volleyball at the Olympics
- Who are the Greatest Volleyball Players at the Olympics.
- More information about Beach Volleyball
- List of Olympic Sports