Arab University Games for Beach Sports
The first Arab University Games for Beach Sports was held in Agadir in the Kingdom of Morocco from 3 to 6 November 2016, in which nine Arab countries participated: Jordan, UAE, Algeria, Oman, Sudan, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. The games included beach volleyball, Beach football and Road Race.
The session was held on the beach of the city of Agadir under the patronage of Mrs. Zeinab El-Adawi, the governor of Sousa Massa, the labor worker of Agadir, in the presence of HE Dr. Said Hamad El Hassani, President of the Arab University Sports Federation, Dr. Omar Abdel Aziz Al-Hai, Secretary General, President of the International University of Agadir and Mr. Abdel Aziz Takhabart, the Secretary General of the Royal Moroccan University for Sports and a number of members of the Arab university Sports Federation and sports leaders in the Kingdom of Morocco.
Beach Football Male students
Beach volleyball Male students
Beach volleyball Female students
Road Race 10 km Male students
1 - Yousef bin Hadi Morocco
2 - Hesham Amgar Morocco
3 - Abdel-Razin Morocco
Road Race 10 km - FemaleStudents
1- Sanaa Al-Mansouri, Morocco
2 - Aisha Ghareeb Morocco
3 - Shaima Gad Morocco
- Arab University Games — multi-event for Arab university students, last held in in Morocco in 2018.
- Other University Games
- Pan Arab Games — multi-event for athletes from Arabic-speaking nations.
- Arab School Games — sporting event for school children. held from 1949-2012
- Arab Games for the Handicapped (also called the Arab Paralympics)
- Other International Multi-Events