There were eight venues across the West Indies hosting World Cup one-day cricket matches in 2007. The host countries hosted six matches each, except St Lucia, Jamaica and Barbados which each hosted seven matches each. Follow the links for more information about each venue.
- Antigua & Barbuda St John's Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
- Barbados Bridgetown Kensington Oval
- Grenada St George's Queen's Park
- Guyana Georgetown Providence Stadium
- Jamaica Kingston Sabina Park
- St Kitts & Nevis Basseterre Warner Park Stadium
- St Lucia Gros Islet Beausejour Stadium
- Trinidad & Tobago Port of Spain Queen's Park Oval.