In order to lose weight, changes can be made to your energy output (exercise) and/or energy input (eating). The best gains in weight loss generally come from changes to your diet in conjunction with exercise. There are many ways to achieve this, as indicated by the number of different diets out there.
- Diets — analysis and comparison of some diets.
- Weight Loss Strategies — tips and plans to maximize your weight loss.
- Diet Dangers — The pitfalls of dieting that you should avoid.
- Facts or Fiction — how to sort the myths from the truth.
- Carbohydrates — what role do they play in a weight loss diet?
- Fats — the role of fat in dieting, and the ways of minimizing the fats in your diet.
- Snacking — what role do snacks play in you diet?
- Water — The Most Under-Rated Aspect of Weight Loss.
Supplements & Medicines
- Laxatives for Weight Loss — side effects to Consider Before Taking