There are many methods for measuring your weight and monitoring your changes in weight. You can simply measure your weight using scales, but this does not always give the complete picture.
You might want to get a measure of your percent body-fat. There are several ways you can measure your body fat percentage at home. You can use a bioelectrical impedance device. It is as easy as using your bathroom scale - in fact, many models do come with the bioelectrical impedance analyzer integrated into bathroom scales. Alternatively you can learn to use body fat calipers, which can be trickier to get a consistent reading but are a more direct measure of your body fat.
List of Weight Monitoring Methods
- measuring body weight using scales
- measuring body fat using bioelectrical impedance
- measuring fat levels using skinfold calipers
- measuring fat levels using girth measurements
- measuring Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Nutrition Products
- Weight Loss Diets
- Listing of body weight scales in the online store.
- About measuring body composition