Start Losing Weight Now
Being overweight or obese is becoming more and more common in today's society. Although the media inundates us with possible solutions, there are no simple answers. Here you will find all the information you need to educate yourself and find out what is right for you, so you can start losing weight now.
- Energy Expenditure using a Pedometer [Oct '21]
- About Energy Expenditure [Oct '21]
- Calculating Daily Energy Expenditure [Oct '21]
- Don't Go Hungry [Sep '21]
- What is BMR? [Aug '21]
- Weight-Loss Calculators [Aug '21]
- Boost your BMR for weight loss [Aug '21]
- BMR calculators [Aug '21]
- Bioelectrical impedance for weight loss [Aug '21]
- Measurement of weight loss [Aug '21]
- Benefits — Why lose weight? Here are the benefits of weight loss.
- Dieting — Who should you believe? Get the all the information you need to decide which diet is best for you. Fact or Fiction? Find out how to determine what is true or not. See the list of diets.
- Psychology — There can often be mental barriers to losing weight.
- Exercise — Exercise should be an important part of any weight loss program. It is iuseful to know your daily energy expenditure.
- Measurement — Methods for measuring your weight and monitoring your changes in weight.
- Calculators — BMI, BMR and energy expenditure.
- Resources — All you need to know about pedometers, and you can buy one, and weight loss books too.
- Products — Books, equipment and nutritional aids to help with your weight loss goals.
- A Healthy Diet — a guide to healthy eating
- Sports Nutrition — nutrition guide for athletes
- Read the nutrition entries on the sporting blog
- Dieting humor — losing weight is serious business, but it does not have to always be serious.