Losing weight is a physical thing, but sometimes the limitation is in your head. For some people there is a deep emotional attachment to foods that they love which cannot just to overcome by limiting their intake. Also, losing weight is much easier if you are mentally prepared for it.
Here are some articles about the psychology of weight loss.
Articles related to the Psychology of Weight Loss
- Developing Mental Toughness For Permanent Weight Loss — To lose weight and keep it off you must be mentally tough.
- Weight Loss Starts in the Head — You can achieve your desired body shape with the right thinking about yourself
- If No One Sees You Eat It, It Has No Calories — If you are trying to lose weight and are not getting the results you want, you have fallen foul of these 'diet traps'.
- Why Diets Don't Work — Are you an "Emotional Eater"
- Crunch Not Munch — Break the snacking cycle with these exercise alternatives to snacking.