- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) — Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) are measures of resting energy expenditure, representing the minimum amount of energy required to sustain the body's vital functions, including the heart, lungs and temperature regulation.
- Calculating Daily Energy Expenditure — a few formulas to estimate your daily energy expenditure.
- Calories Burned Running — determines how many calories you have burned based on your weight and distance run.
- Daily Calorie Counter — determines how many calories you need each day, based on your height, weight and activity level.
- Running Calorie Counter — a calculator that calculates how many calories you have burned based on your weight (in lbs) and distance run (in miles).
- Body Mass Index — a calculator for calculating BMI using imperial or metric units.
- Other nutrition calculators
- About Energy Expenditure — methods, formula and calculators
- All about BMR
- If required, you can convert weights and lengths.
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.