The Topend Sports Beep Test Guide is a 12-page eBook (PDF) with all you need to prepare and perform the beep test, and now comes packaged with the consent form and recording sheet.
Contents of the Guide
- PARQ — list of questions which helps to determine how safe it is for someone to start an exercise program.
- Informed Consent — to be read and signed by the participant to ensure that they are aware of what they are going to be doing and aware of their rights.
- Preparing for the test — nutritional and physical guidelines to ensure
that beep test participants are ready to perform maximally.
- Warm-up exercise — a list of stretching exercises to include in your
- Procedure for conducting the test — how to set up and conduct the
- Tips to maximize your score — ideas to give a little boost to your score.
- Table of timings — the speeds, times and distances for each level.
- Test recording sheet — a page to mark down the results when testing a group of athletes.
- Norm tables — table of normative values and score ratings.
Get Your Copy of the Beep Test Guide
(Are you sure you just want the beep test guide? It's much better value to buy all of our beep test files, including the guide, for only $10)
The price is in US dollars and the payment is via PayPal (all major cards accepted). You will be sent a link to download the file immediately after payment. The guidebook comes as a PDF file, you will need a PDF reader to view it. If you are unsure about the product and purchasing details, please ask.
BEEP TEST PACKAGE - only $10
The 20m Beep Test (male & female voices) + Training Levels + 'Beeps Only' track + Excel Spreadsheet + eBook Guide (PARQ, consent form, test recording sheet, warm-up, tips, norms + much more!)
The ultimate beep test package, including two versions of the beep test audio file (male and female voice), an audio track with only the beeps (no voices), 8 audio tracks for training at specific test levels, an Excel spreadsheet with an offline calculator and tables for recording, analyzing and presenting results, a 12-page eBook beep test guide which includes a PARQ, informed consent form, and test recording sheet plus much more. All these files are available individually for $5 each, or even better get them all for $10. Check out the details.
Terms & Conditions
Payment | Taxes | Shipping | Returns & Refunds
If you are unsure about the products and purchasing details, please ask.
- Prices listed are in US dollars (USD). Payment is made with PayPal.
- We accept only payments through PayPal. It is not necessary to sign up with PayPal, and you can use all major credit cards.
- With PayPal you can safely enter your entire credit card number via their secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
- The price listed is all you will pay (for those outside of Australia), there are no extra fees or taxes.
- GST applies to all purchases made in Australia. No other sales taxes will be added.
- Postage is not required as the file is sent digitally.
Returns & Refunds
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to discuss an arrangement.
- All refund requests must be received within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please contact us.
- Other beep test downloads, including the beep test results spreadsheet
- Complete Guide to The Beep Test
- Test Procedure — Detailed instructions for conducting the beep test. Also video examples.
- Calculating Your Score — calculator to determine your VO2max equivalent score
- Purchasing the beep test CD
- What's your best score? some results of athletes.
- Software downloads