I have created a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that can be used to record and analyze the beep test results of your athletes or teams. There are two example sheets, one for just an athlete's results, the other for recording the results of a squad or team. There is also a off-line calculator, for easy calculations based on the test results.
The spreadsheet contains columns for determining the following, based on the standard 20m beep test:
- Age of the athletes, based on the entered date of birth and test date.
- Decimal value of the score - automatically converts shuttle and level results to a decimal value, useful for calculating average scores.
- Total distance run - converts shuttle and level scores to the total distance covered.
- Total time completed - calculates the run time based on the level and shuttle number
- VO2max calculation - converts the score to an equivalent VO2max score.
- Fitness rating - gives a rating from very poor to excellent.
Get Your Copy of the Beep Test Spreadsheet
(Are you sure you just want the Excel spreadsheet? It's much better value to buy all of our beep test files, including the spreadsheet, for only $10)
The price is in US dollars and the payment is via PayPal (all major cards accepted). You will be sent a link to download the file immediately after payment. The spreadsheet files comes as an excel file, you will need Microsoft Excel or a similar program to open the file. If you are unsure about the product and purchasing details, please ask.
BEEP TEST PACKAGE - only $10
The 20m Beep Test (male & female voices) + Training Levels + 'Beeps Only' track + Excel Spreadsheet + eBook Guide (PARQ, consent form, test recording sheet, warm-up, tips, norms + much more!)
The ultimate beep test package, including two versions of the beep test audio file (male and female voice), an audio track with only the beeps (no voices), 8 audio tracks for training at specific test levels, an Excel spreadsheet with an offline calculator and tables for recording, analyzing and presenting results, a 12-page eBook beep test guide which includes a PARQ, informed consent form, and test recording sheet plus much more. All these files are available individually for $5 each, or even better get them all for $10. Check out the details.
Terms & Conditions
If you are unsure about the products and purchasing details, please ask.
- Prices listed are in US dollars (USD). Payment is made with PayPal.
- We accept only payments through PayPal. It is not necessary to sign up with PayPal, and you can use all major credit cards.
- With PayPal you can safely enter your entire credit card number via their secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
- The price listed is all you will pay (for those outside of Australia), there are no extra fees or taxes.
- GST applies to all purchases made in Australia. No other sales taxes will be added.
- Postage is not required as the file is sent digitally.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to discuss an arrangement.
- All refund requests must be received within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please contact us.
- Any problems with the spreadsheet - check out the Spreadsheet FAQ
- Other beep test downloads
- Calculating Your Score — calculator to determine your VO2max equivalent score.
- Beep Test Software — provides the standard Multistage Fitness Test or Bleep Test right on your PC or Laptop, which you can also modify to create your own beep test version.
- See the Beep Test Table which has all the timings and speeds for this test
- Maximizing Your Score — to get the most out of the beep test.
- Test Procedure — Detailed instructions for conducting the beep test. Also video examples.
- Purchasing the cd.