Beep Test Calculations
Here is a table of the number of shuttles required to run for each level of the beep test, with calculations for the speeds, times and distances for each level. This table is based on the commonly used version of the test, and applies to the PACER test too. There is also a more complete table which lists the time and distance for every 20m shuttle. Alternatively, you can use the Excel spreadsheet that I created which automatically calculates many of these values for any test result. See the web page on beep test versions for more information about variations of the test.
Table of Details for Every Level
|Level||Shuttles||running speed (km/h)||time per shuttle (s)||Total level time (s)||Cumulative Time (min:seconds)||Distance per level (m)||Cumulative Distance (m)|
- A more comprehensive beep test table
- Free download of the beep test mp3
- Beep test products, including the beep test results spreadsheet
- Compare this to the Yo-Yo Endurance Test Levels
- POLL: What do you call this (bleep?) test?
- Maximizing Your Score — to get the most out of the beep test.
- References for the beep test.
- Test Procedure — Detailed instructions for conducting the beep test. Also video examples.
- Calculating Your Score — calculator to determine your VO2max equivalent score.
- Beep Test Software — provides the standard Multistage Fitness Test or Bleep Test right on your PC or Laptop, with many additional features.
BEEP TEST PACKAGE - only $10
The 20m Beep Test (male & female voices) + Training Levels + 'Beeps Only' track + Excel Spreadsheet + eBook Guide (PARQ, consent form, test recording sheet, warm-up, tips, norms + much more!)
The ultimate beep test package, including two versions of the beep test audio file (male and female voice), an audio track with only the beeps (no voices), 8 audio tracks for training at specific test levels, an Excel spreadsheet with an offline calculator and tables for recording, analyzing and presenting results, a 12-page eBook beep test guide which includes a PARQ, informed consent form, and test recording sheet plus much more. All these files are available individually for $5 each, or even better get them all for $10. Check out the details.