Here is a table of the number of shuttles required to run for each level of the beep test. This schedule is for (1) the commonly used beep test version, and (2) The Yo-Yo Endurance Test Level 1 version.
See the webpage on beep test versions for more information about variations of the test. See the Beep Test Table which has all the timings and speeds for this test. There is also a Beep Test Recording Sheet which has the listing of shuttles for the commonly used version.
|Stage or Level||Shuttles
(Aust. & UK Beep test)
(Yo-Yo Endurance Test)
- Free download of the beep test mp3
- Buy the Beep Test Recording Sheet.
- See the Beep Test Table which has all the timings and speeds for this test
- Yo-Yo Endurance Test Levels
- Maximizing Your Score — to get the most out of the beep test.
- References for the beep test.
- Test Procedure — Detailed instructions for conducting the beep test. Also video examples.
- Calculating Your Score — calculator to determine your VO2max equivalent score.
- Purchasing the cd.
- calibrating you beep test tape.
- Beep Test Software — provides the standard Multistage Fitness Test or Bleep Test right on your PC or Laptop, which you can also modify to create your own beep test version.
BEEP TEST PACKAGE - only $10
The 20m Beep Test (male & female voices) + Training Levels + 'Beeps Only' track + Excel Spreadsheet + eBook Guide (PARQ, consent form, test recording sheet, warm-up, tips, norms + much more!)
The ultimate beep test package, including two versions of the beep test audio file (male and female voice), an audio track with only the beeps (no voices), 8 audio tracks for training at specific test levels, an Excel spreadsheet with an offline calculator and tables for recording, analyzing and presenting results, a 12-page eBook beep test guide which includes a PARQ, informed consent form, and test recording sheet plus much more. All these files are available individually for $5 each, or even better get them all for $10. Check out the details.