Top-10 New and Unique Sports
There are many new and unique sports (see complete list) that you probably have never heard of. Here are my top 10, the new sports which I think have potential and may become mainstream one day. If you have created a new sport you can send the details to get it published too. See also the top rated new sports.
My Top-10 New Sports List
- Earthing — a new 21st century sport combining sprint running and swimming.
- R-World — invented sports and games of the future by Doug Yurchey.
- Hantis — all you need is four tables and a ball
- Supa Punt — a one-on-one kicking game.
- Blo-Ball — table tennis without the paddles, you blow.
- Hammerfield — score by hitting a bell with a hammer, inspired by the movie ''The Avengers''
- 360Ball — a racket and ball sport played on a circular field.
- Knuckle Racket — lets you punch the ball because the net of the rackets are right over your knuckles.
- Tugball — using a ball with eight ropes attached to a harness which surrounds a ball.
- Ryderball — played in a court with a small ball involving throwing hitting and a new thing called chesting.