The requirements for sports nutrition can vary greatly between difference sports, depending on the length of the activity, the intensity, training requirements and energy system requirements. Here are some links to articles about the specific nutritional requirements for particular sports, and also special nutrition requirements for coaches and other team support staff.
Nutrition for Specific Sports
- Football (Soccer)
- Australian Rules Football (AFL), also AFL Game Day Nutrition
- Cricket — Hydration management
- Distance Running
- Rugby Union
- Field Hockey
- Horse Racing (Jockeys)
- Tenpin Bowling
- Marathon Running - nutrition for the marathon, and Ultra-Marathon Events
- Endurance Fun Run
- Winter Sports
Other Sporting Groups
- Sports Nutrition for Specific Groups
- Weight Management Strategies in weight category restricted sports such as boxing, judo, wrestling, weigth-lifting and rowing.
- Nutrition Information for sports in general.