The Vegetarian Athlete's Cookbook: by nutritionist Anita Bean
Nutritionist Anita Bean demonstrates it is possible for vegetarians to eat delicious and healthy food and reach their athletic potential. This cookbook offers athletes of all levels over 100 easy-to-prepare vegetarian and vegan recipes. The recipes encompass breakfast, main meals, snacks, and more. There is nutritional information for every recipe.
More details here.
Other books by Anita Bean
- The Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition, Food for Fitness
- The Runner's Cookbook
- Sports Supplements
- The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts―and the Rest of Your Life.
- The Vegan Cookbook for Athletes: 101 Recipes and 3 Meal Plans to Build Endurance and Strength.
- Can you be Vegetarian and Healthy?
- List of Cookbooks for Athletes
- More Sports Nutrition Books
- About Sports Nutrition